Simplex is the latest audio device for detecting coins and gold
The easiest device to use to detect gold, coins and minerals underground at the best price from the Nokta Factory, up to a depth of 2 meters.
Gold Master offers you a distinctive and easy-to-use version. Simplex Plus is the cheapest water-resistant gold detector that enables the user to search for coins on the beach and in the sea as well ..
Simplex device is easy to use and very suitable for beginners as it is easy to operate and easy to program. The device is up to two meters underground.
Simplex works using VLF (Ultra Low Frequency) technology, using a frequency of 12KHz, with improved performance and new innovative features to get the best results in search.
Search modes in the device:
The Simplex includes four search modes:
- All metals This mode is a general default search mode that is used to obtain all types of metals, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, without any distinction of the same degree for all metals.
- field setting: Field Discovery Mode as its name implies is designed to detect different metals in fields filled with metallic objects such as battlefields and wars, including for example ancient coins, swords, daggers, etc.
- Park and gardens: This situation is quite suitable, as its name indicates, in searching for small metal objects such as rings, coins and small jewelry in public gardens.
- Beach mode: Designed with the most appropriate search settings on the beaches of the seas and oceans. Without being affected by water because the device has a water resistance feature.
- Digital Target ID: The target ID is a unique number that is displayed on the device screen and is related to the detected metal signal and depends on the type of metal object that was discovered, the digital target ID gives an idea about the nature of the metal type of the buried body such as gold, silver and copper, where a certain number can be linked to the type of metal What, the target ID number ranges from two zero to 99.
Simplex includes a digital ID field filtering feature that enables the user to distinguish between target IDs for unwanted metals such as iron i.e. ignore iron signals.
- Automatic Ground Balance: The most beneficial feature for beginners in Simplex is the automatic ground balance, whereby the user can install the device and start searching immediately without any ground balance.
- Frequency offset The frequency offset feature provides the best way to eliminate electromagnetic interference easily by adjusting the frequency value to small values until the interference removal is obtained.
- Vibration: When a metal target is detected, the device will vibrate, which is ideal for users with hearing impairment as well as for underwater detection as well.
- Fashionable waterproof design: The device is designed to be waterproof using the IP68 standard. The device can be completely submerged in water to a depth of 3 meters underwater with the possibility of protection from dust ingress.
- Foldable arm: The arm can be folded to 63 cm (which is a great feature for easy portability and storage when diving as well).
- Online software update: Device software updates can be obtained from the manufacturer’s website and updated via USP on a PC with a link to the device.
- Low lighting: The device can be used at night and underwater because it has a backlight for the LCD screen, a backlight for the keyboard, as well as an LED lamp.
- Li-polymer battery: This battery provides nine working hours, charging the device easily with the included charger or USP power bank.
- The main unit (control box).
- Search coil SP28 (dia. 26 cm) with search coil cover.
- USB cable.
- Device charger.
- Wireless headphones 2.4 GHz.
- User Manual and Warranty Certificate