• WF 202 PRO+ ” Works on scientific techniques of special electronic character and by developed software and unique.
• Multi-detection and exploration systems with the latest advanced and sophisticated to techniques to detect and locate the water.
• High technology levels to groundwater detection.
• Waves frequencies of high precision and performance, able to penetrate the subsoil to depth up of 450 meters, and the ability of detecting front distance and spread up to 2 km.
• Automatic Tuning System (ATS) Special invention and new, registered in favor of MWF GROUP, this system provides accurate results and certain in all types of soils and terrain, because the system recognizes the soil automatically, grants the search process automatic tuning commensurate with the type of soil and properties of soil , With the abolition of any overlaps radiation resulting by the rocky and mountainous territory effect , which may affect a lot of other detectors, but the this smart system, can sorting and analysis and provide the necessary levels which relates of frequency signal, voltage and wavelength of the signal which gives results free of any errors.
• TFT color screen 3.2-inch HD, gives the user the clear vision by night and day.
• Control the level of screen brightness feature, which gives you adequate lighting for day or night, and to reduce the level of lighting to save energy as well.
• Five levels of the sound gives you adequate control of sound output and signals sounds of search results.
• For the first time globally in the detection and exploration devices exclusively at MWF Group, The device supported with smart operating and detection systems, Smart interfaces, Power conservation system, Smart charging system, Multilanguage and remember device language, save settings, smart control, Bluetooth technology and factory reset.
• Smart settings Interface, gives you a flexible and fast control in all the functions and programs with ease.
• Battery and charging smart feature, which gives the user accurate tracking of battery level and notices about battery level and alerts before the entry into force of power, with smart charging systems that give the user also follow up the battery charge when the device ON or OFF, and to find out the level of charging which added, all in real time.
• The device and accessories featuring by small size, which giving quick movement with wireless communication orders, and subject to dismantling and assembly of all units and systems attached.
• Wireless connection System, to connect with the accompanying search systems, which sends a wireless orders to search system which to be exploration by it and change its settings remotely, without the need to connect the wires and other things that may impede and delayed the search process and results.
• Lightweight, which helps the user work done without effort or fatigue.
1- Handheld LRL :
• Handheld LRL” works by long distance search system to detect the water location, are guiding the user directly to the target site, with laser LED for guidance in the night.
• This unit operating on a 6-volt, through four standard AAA batteries 1.5 volt, can be used a normal batteries for once, or rechargeable batteries.
2- Line Tracker :
• Line Tracker system, a special system to track electrical lines frequency that’s connected between the main transmitter device and the water point, It gives the user an accurate track until they reach the point of target directly, with the latest advanced systems for remote sensing systems by wireless connection.
• This unit operating on a 9-volt , through a single 9-volt battery, you can use regular batteries use a one-time, or rechargeable batteries
Specifications of search systems:
• Accurate results to detect the groundwater and to locate the target path before reaching it.
• Interface of water list target specializes detects 4 types of water optional: Natural water – salty water – mineral water – all types of water.
• Interface of accurate setting for search level, Multilevel to pre-control levels of depth and distance of the search:
|• Depth up to 450 meters with a control property in the signal level of the searching depths, through depths options list, and begins:
• From 0 m until 50m
• From 0 m until 100m
• From 0 m until 150m
• From 0 m until 250m
• From 0 m until 300m
• From 0 m until 450m
|• Distance search up to 2000m, with a control property in the level of front broadcast wave, through distance options list, and begins:
• From 0 m until 100m
• From 0 m until 250m
• From 0 m until 500m
• From 0 m until 1000m
• From 0 m until 1500m
• From 0 m until 2000m
• Wireless connection System
• Equipped with ground transmitter unit to signal strengthen.
|SEARCH SYSTEM:||Long Range water finder works by two system ( Line Tracker ) + ( Handheld LRL )|
|SEARCH PRINCIPLE:||Digital Frequency Signal Processing (DFSP) / To Receiving Electrostatic Fields of water|
|OPERATING PROCESSOR:||MICROCONTLLER PIC18 & ARM 7|
|OPERATING SEARCH FREQUENCY:||From 1 kHz to 11 kHz|
|POWER:||7.4 volts 6000 mAh|
|POWER CONSUMPTION:||Maximum of consumption 150 mA|
|BATTERY LIFE:||15 work hours|
|CHARGER:||5.1 volt 3 amp / Charging Time 3 hours|
|DISPLAY TYPE:||TFT Color Monitor 3.2″ , 65536 Color, 48Mhz , CDMA GPU|
|SPECIALIZED TO DETECTS:||Natural water – salty water – mineral water – all types of water.|
|TARGET SELECTION SYSTEM:||Yes, can choose the target type before start search from the list of targets|
|DISTANCE SEARCH:||2000 m with a control property in the distance level, through distance options list.|
|RESULTS FEEDBACK:||1. Through orientation toward target location accompanied by sound + visual + alerts.|
|AUTOMATIC SMART GUIDANCE SYSTEM:||none|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE:||From -15° C to 40° C|
|HUMIDITY:||It can be stored and work in the degree rate of air humidity of level 90%.|
|WEIGHT:||Compound: 1 kg – disjointed in the bag: 3 kg|
|BAG DIMENSIONS:||40X33X17 cm|
• Wireless connection antenna.
• Ground transmitter unite.
• Line tracker system device + wires connecting + tracking antennas.
• Handheld LRL search device + transceiver antenna + Grip.
• Device bag.
• Certificate of Guarantee
• User’s Guide.
• Tutorial DVD.